Welcome to the Chatham County Republican Party event page.
Reagan Day Dinner
Saturday April 25, 2020This year's Reagan Day Dinner will be at the Governors Club. Our event starts with a Sponsor reception at 6:00 PM. General Admission begins at 6:30 PM, with dinner following shortly at 7:00 PM.
General Admission for the event is $100 per person and includes dinner. Sponsorships are also available (see below).
We have great speakers for you this year: we have invited Lt. Governor Dan Forest. Dale Folwell (NC State Treasurer), Tami Fitzgerald (NC Values Coalition), and District Court Judge April Wood will be our featured speakers. Our Chatham Commissioner candidates, Board of Education candidates, and candidates for State Senate 23 and House District 54 will also speak.
Tickets and Sponsorship Levels
Each table seats eight. We can only guarantee seating requests for Event and Headquarters Sponsors. Individual requests will will be honored as space permits. All attendees will have an assigned seat. Earlier requests will receive priority in seating locations. Send special seating requests to email@example.com.Dinner entree will be a Filet / Salmon Duo.
- Individual Ticket - $100.
- Mail Sponsor - $250. Help support campaign mailing events! This includes one ticket to the event and priority seating.
- Sign Sponsor - $500. Help support campaign signs in Chatham County! This includes two tickets to the event and preferred seating arrangements at dinner.
- Event Sponsor - $1,000. Help make this event a success! This includes two tickets to the event and preferred seating at dinner with a keynote speaker.
- Headquarters Sponsor - $5,000. Help keep our headquarters open! This includes a table for eight tickets to the event and preferred seating at dinner with a keynote speaker.
- Everyone attending will have an assigned seat. Individual seating requests will be honored only as space permits.
- All sponsorships include photo opportunities with the keynote speakers, sponsor's reception at 6:00 PM, and program recognition.
Reservations may be made by credit card on our website or by check (no cash) at the Chatham County Republican Party Headquarters (56 Sanford Rd in Pittsboro). Reservations will be accepted through April 21, 2020 or until the event is full. Confirmations will be sent via email.No onsite registration is available: pre-event reservations only.***This event is sponsored by Chatham County Republican Party and is not affiliated with any candidate or candidate committee.